If you don’t love almost every second of your life, something’s wrong. Not a day should go past where you don’t have heart eyes for your life (literally meaning being in complete love with your life). If you don’t feel this, think about positive impacts you can change towards your life, and maybe ask yourself/think about some of the following:
- What are your short term and long term goals? What can you do to achieve these?
- What type of people do you surround yourself with on a daily/weekly basis? If they are negative and only bring you down, why do you still choose to spend so much time with them?
- When’s the last time you read a great book? If you can’t remember, its time to read a new one. If you’re a female you absolutely need to read the book: Why Men Love Bitches. It’s by far my favourite book and I’ve read it at least 8 times.
- When is the last time you travelled, and how did that trip/adventure make you feel? In my opinion, if you can travel, travel. It doesn’t need to be to a super expensive place, or for a long period of time but in my opinion when people explore and travel, a new, incredible part of them opens up and they are filled with inspiration. So if you can, look into booking a getaway and be ready to come back inspired, fresh and ready to continue living everyday to its fullest.
- Alright, time for the most important question: Are you happy?
If your answer is no, don’t be alarmed. This is an opportunity you can take to be the most happiest you’ve ever been in your life. In my opinion one of the first steps of being happy is knowing what makes you happy.
Here’s something I have done when I felt like nothing in the world made me happy: I am a huge list person. I love making lists whenever I can and for whatever I can. When I was thinking of what makes me happy, and kept coming up blank this is when I challenged myself to make a list of 50 things that make me happy. After challenging myself and completing this list, I realized how much I was overlooking the smallest things that had the ability to have the biggest impact on my happiness. This list helped me because whenever I was down or sad, I could look at this list and realize there were many things I could do to turn my mood around. When you are making this list try to have a lot of the things based on yourself and what you can do that makes you happy so you don’t need to rely on anyone else. I have many people that make me happy in my life, but I want to be happy without them, so I can just be that much happier when they’re around, and share that happiness.
Everyday I am so blessed for this healthy, happy life I have. I try to live life to the fullest, do things that make me happy and I’ve learned to genuinely not care what irrelevant peoples negative opinions are on my life. It’s mine and I’m going to spend it however I want because I can guarantee it’ll continue being amazing. Surround yourself with the people you love, and be kind even on your bad days.If anyone else has any comments or suggestions on what you can do to have “heart eyes for life” please let me know! I am very interested in what everyone does to make their lives the greatest, and what you do to constantly better yourself and make yourself the happiest you’ve ever been.
Have the best day,